7-Day Personalised Christmas Activity Letter Bundle – FOR SCHOOLS – 2019
An enchanting, educational & magical personalised Christmas Elf letter bundle, perfect for Nursery & Reception aged children. For the whole class to enjoy!
£11.50 – £14.50 Free UK Delivery
Depending on the child ... suitable from 3 - 5 years old
Although younger children won't be able to read their letters to themselves, they'll LOVE searching for their letters each day and listening to you read it to them.
An amazingly magical Christmas Tradition that encourages children to read AND helps to preserve Christmas Magic!
International Elf Service™ Christmas 2019 Edition
Brand NEW letters each year. dispatching from September - Testimonials
These letters are undated and can be delivered whenever you like!
One letter a day from the North Pole on the countdown to Christmas. 5 personalised letters, full of Christmassy things to do and addressed to all the children in your care. 'Perfect Rainy Day Activities!' PLUS three activities for the children to take home.
Deliver these letters wherever is most magical for the children ... How This Works
- Designed to encourage children to read and promote creative thinking.
- Resources to promote family one to one time, to reinforce parent:child bonding.
- Either to read together, or for older readers to read to themselves.
- A4 size. The Elves put all their letters through a Magical Enlarging Machine to make them big enough for us to read.
- Handcrafted illustrations and paint splodges for that all important authentic look.
- A wonderful and exciting Christmas tradition.
- Official International Elf Service™ product
- 100% Exquisite Recycled Paper
We really care about our beautiful environment, so we use the most exquisite 100% Recycled Paper for all our magical papery things.
Depending on your choice, we also add ...
6 x Personalised 100% Recycled Envelopes
8 lengths of 100% Soft Cotton Candy Cane Twine
Please note that due to our printing methods and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary.
A totally enchanting and magical Christmas letter bundle suitable for Nursery and Reception aged children ... for the whole Class to enjoy. Mixing our love of inspiring children to read and learn, with Christmas magic!
This unique letter bundle promotes counting, science, motor skills, listening skills, creative thinking, visual processing and craft skills.
A Mini Bundle: five personalised Christmas activity based letters from the North Pole, for you to deliver very mysteriously on the countdown to Christmas.
Where will they appear this time? In the book corner, with the packed lunches, tucked in amongst the pencils and rulers ... ? Enjoy their faces as they realise they've had a very special delivery from the North Pole, addressed to THEM!
* PLUS five resources to support the children getting the most out of this activity.
A gorgeous set of handcrafted, personalised Christmas letters, complete with splodges and smudges. Bringing secrets and snippets from Father Christmas’ Workshop!
"My son preferred to receive Elfie letters each day, rather than get Christmas presents from Santa, speaks volumes. Authentic, age appropriate and most importantly, magical!"
Nicola, (Jan 2018)
⭐These letters are the 'schools version' of the family bundle: Candy Cane Christmas Letters: Activity Advent Bundle 2019⭐
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing ...
- A Certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the Class for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A Map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the Elves' adventures.
- 5 personalised letters, each signed by Elfie and addressed to your Class.
- 8 lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine to tie each letter into a *LOOSE* scroll (and a spare), OR 6 personalised envelopes purchased as an extra.
- BONUS ACTIVITY: We provide an additional letter from the Postmaster General for you to send home with the children. This letter asks parents if they could talk through which Elf job their child would like to do, before school the next day. Would it be double wrapping presents to avoid peeking? Or maybe make everlasting cookies?? This is to develop creative thinking and promote precious one to one time between parent and child ... helping the children prepare for a conversational, or letter writing activity at school the next day (guided by yourself).
- A Letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren't allowed to reply to letters from children, but encouraging them to continue writing or drawing pictures for the Elves if they wish.
- Three Resources to promote one to one time at home, and enable the children to reinforce their learning by repeating three of the activities with their families if they can. These include one creative thinking activity, one cooking activity (no bake recipe), and one craft (motor skills).
The Christmas 2019 letters include:
- A simple Christmas craft - to make a paper plate Christmas Tree!
- 'Can You Find?' (Items in the North Pole Garden)
- A Craft (a delicious 'Gingerbread House'). In the class the children are asked to make one out of card and paper, but the take-home resource guides them through making a really simple edible one at home!
- A Game - Indoor Snowball Fight (addresses science, motor skills and problem solving!)
- A letter from Elfie telling us what happened when Father Christmas did his chimney practice!
Sisal Twine -- 100% harvested from renewable resources
Paper -- 100% recycled
Envelopes -- 100% recycled