North Pole Elf Letter – Marty’s Catapult Launcher
International Elf Service™
Marty’s Catapult Launcher
A unique handcrafted personalised letter from one of the Elves in the North Pole. Complete with real hand-generated splodges.
Perfect for keeping the spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year! Imagine their face when they open an envelope with their name on. From the North Pole …
Marty’s been up to his usual work-avoiding tactics again. This time he’s invented a Catapult Launcher. Purely to launch him directly from his bed, straight into the Extra Delicious Candy Cupboard over in Mistletoe Stores!
After doing many calculations, he thinks he can get into the ‘cupboard of his dreams’ no less than 147 times a day. If only he could get the Catapult Launcher to propel him upwards, rather than sideways …
All the illustrations have been hand-drawn, with genuine splodges and smudges across the page for that all important authentic look!
You will receive:
- A personalised letter from Marty, complete with ink splodges, marks and smudges. It will be addressed to your child for you to deliver to them in whichever way is most magical for your family.
- A personalised official International Elf Service™envelope.
- An International Elf Service Tag, tied with North Pole Candy Cane Twine.
- Paper — 100% recycled
- Envelope — 100% recycled
- International Elf Service Gift Tag — 100% recycled
- Candy Cane Twine — 100% soft cotton