North Pole Elf Letter – Marty’s Catapult Launcher
A magical personalised letter from Marty, one of the cheekiest Elves in the North Pole. To be delivered by you on Marty's behalf ... any day of the year!
International Elf Service™
Marty's Catapult Launcher
A very mysterious, handcrafted personalised letter from Marty ... one of the Elves in the North Pole. Complete with real handcrafted splodges.
Perfect for keeping the spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year! Imagine their face when they open an envelope with their name on. From the North Pole …
Marty's been up to his usual work-avoiding tactics again. This time he's invented a Catapult Launcher. Purely to launch him directly from his bed, straight into the Extra Delicious Candy Cupboard over in Mistletoe Stores!
After doing many calculations, he thinks he can get into the 'cupboard of his dreams' no less than 147 times a day. If only he could get the Catapult Launcher to propel him upwards, rather than sideways ...
Beautiful handcrafted illustrations and splodges. For that all important authentic look!
You will receive:
- A personalised letter from Marty, complete with ink splodges, marks and smudges. It will be addressed to your child for you to deliver to them in whichever way is most magical for your family.
- A personalised official International Elf Service™envelope.
- An International Elf Service Tag, tied with North Pole Candy Cane Twine.
- Paper -- 100% recycled
- Envelope -- 100% recycled
- International Elf Service Gift Tag -- 100% recycled
- Candy Cane Twine -- 100% soft cotton