Christmas Elf Letters 7-Letter ACTIVITY Bundle 2020 – 7th Edition
7 handcrafted, personalised Christmas Elf Letters sparkling with magic & festive things to do, for children to find mysteriously around their home (3-5yrs)
£16.50 – £19.50
Depending on the child ... suitable from 3 - 5 years old
*We've taken photos of some of the letters, to help you decide which bundle is right for your family.
Although younger children won't be able to read their letters to themselves, they'll LOVE searching for their letters each day and listening to you read it to them.
A magical Family Christmas Tradition that encourages your children to read AND helps to preserve Christmas Magic!
International Elf Service™ Christmas 2019 Edition
Brand NEW letters each year. dispatching from September - Testimonials
These letters are undated and can be delivered whenever you like!
One letter a day from the North Pole on the countdown to Christmas. 7 personalised letters, full of Christmassy things to do and addressed to all the children in your family. 'Perfect Rainy Day Activities!'
Deliver these letters wherever is most magical for your child ... pop one by their toothbrush, in their shoes, on the door mat, or in their school bags ... How This Works
- Designed to encourage children to read and promote creative thinking.
- Either to read together, or for older readers to read to themselves.
- A4 size. The Elves put all their letters through a Magical Enlarging Machine to make them big enough for us to read.
- Handcrafted illustrations and paint splodges for that all important authentic look.
- A wonderful family Christmas tradition.
- Official International Elf Service™ product
- 100% Recycled Paper
A magical Family Christmas Tradition that encourages your children to read AND helps to preserve Christmas Magic! We really care about our beautiful environment, so we use the most exquisite 100% Recycled Paper for all our magical papery things.
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing ...
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A handcrafted map of the village in the North Pole. If you'd like more, you can order Extra Maps.
- 7 magical Christmas activity letters from The Elves. Each letter is handcrafted, addressed to all the children in your family and completed with handcrafted paint splodges.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas. Believe me, this will be very handy!
- Depending on your selection ... EITHER 8 envelopes, with all the children’s names on each one, OR 8 lengths of soft cotton Candy Cane Twine and an official International Elf Service™ Gift Tag.
Please note that due to our printing methods and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary.
Christmas Elf Letters 7-Letter ACTIVITY Bundle (2020)
Personalised, Eco-friendly Handcrafted Christmas Elf Letters from the North Pole. Bursting with Christmassy Activities to do, and brand new each year! Perfect rainy day activities for the younger ones! This bundle also includes an Official Certificate and a Map of the North Pole (plus personalised envelopes too if you would like). The letters in this bundle are addressed to all the children in your family, bringing a huge dollop of Christmas Magic into your home. A truly magical Christmas tradition and children's keepsake.
See our Reviews.
Suitable for 3-5 yrs:
Children discover their Christmas Elf letters mysteriously around their home... you deliver them on the Elfie's' behalf, either daily for the week before Christmas, or spread the magic through December!
This magical Family Christmas Tradition encourages children to read, promotes one to one time and helps to preserve Christmas Magic. And the Christmas Elf letters make a truly wonderful keepsake for you and your children to treasure.
Pop a Christmas Elf Letter by their toothbrush, in their shoes, on the door mat, or in their school bags ... How This Works. Still not sure? Have a peek at what other families think about our Christmas Elf letters: Testimonials.
Christmas 2020 Edition:
Elfie, a Christmas Elf borrow Father Christmas' computer to write letters full of secrets and snippets from the North Pole. The elves bring to life a magical world where as the Big Delivery approaches, the excitement gets the better of everyone, including hilarious inventions, pranks, muddles and mix-ups!
- Colouring in a Christmas Stocking.
- A simple Christmas craft - to make a pair of Father Christmas / Santa Binoculars!
- 'Can You Find?' (Items in the North Pole Reindeer Shelter)
- A Wordsearch (Christmas Tree decorations)
- A no-bake recipe (a delicious Marshmallow 'Snowman' for your Hot Chocolate)
- Find your way through the Christmas Garland Maze!
- A letter from Elfie telling us what happened when they tested the new Snoring Machine for Father Christmas / Santa Claus to use on Christmas Eve!
Christmas Traditions and Family Time
Christmas traditions are one of the most important and magical moments of the Christmas season. They are something all members of the family look forward to, creating memories that will last lifetimes. In fact, Christmas traditions can stay with us for years to come, being repeated as Christmas rituals in the families of our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and beyond. And they're not just an important Christmas ingredient. They also help to strengthen the family relationships by bringing everyone together for quality bonding time. And it's this feeling of belonging which makes children feel safe, secure and treasured - a magical sensation in itself.
Christmas magic, Christmas activities and traditional Christmas fun
It's so easy to bring the magic of Christmas into your home. All you need are some simple Christmas traditions and some fun Christmas activities. In the lead up to Christmas day, it could be making Christmas crafts and twinkly ornaments out of coloured paper, glitter and glue. Or it could be decorating the house and the Christmas tree with fairy lights while playing those familiar Christmas tunes - a perfect excuse for a seasonal singalong or a Christmas karoake. And then, of course, there's the Christmas tradition of hanging up the stockings in that extra special place and wrapping the presents in sparkly Christmas paper. Then, as the big day draws nearer, there's all the Christmas baking and festive cooking that fills the house with the smells of Christmas and the memories of wonderful Christmases past. But the most important Christmas activity is the experience of being together on Christmas day - an annual celebration of family.