**Christmas Letters 2021 are totally different again this year!
‘Tooth Fairy’ Letter from the North Pole
Your child's Tooth Fairy letter ends up in the North Pole by mistake! Elfie forwards the letter on to Fairyland, and writes to your child 'just in case'.
Free UK P&P
A handcrafted personalised Tooth Fairy letter written by Elfie, one of the Elves in the North Pole. Complete with splodges.
Somehow your child(ren)'s letter to the Tooth Fairies ends up in the North Pole by mistake! Elfie panics, forwards the letter on to Fairyland (just in time), and writes to your child to explain what's happened 'just in case'…on 100% recycled paper … and in one of the International Elf Service ™ envelopes. Always keen to chat, Elfie also tell us about the current goings on in the North Pole!
If you'd like to know what happened when one of our son's letter to his Tooth Fairy ended up in the North Pole by mistake, you can read about it here: Elfie's Tooth Fairy Letter
Deliver this letter wherever is most magical for your child ... caught up in the mail, by their toothbrush, tucked into their school bag ...
- Designed to encourage children to read, and promote creative thinking.
- Either to read together, or for older readers to read to themselves.
- A4 size. The Elves put all their letters through a Magical Enlarging Machine to make them big enough for us to read.
- Handcrafted illustrations and paint splodges for that all important authentic look.
- Helps to preserve Christmas Magic.
- Official International Elf Service™ product
- 100% Recycled Paper
- 100% Recycled International Elf Service™ Gift Tag
- 100% Soft Cotton Candy Cane Twine