‘Tooth Fairy’ Letter from the North Pole
Your child's Tooth Fairy letter ends up in the North Pole by mistake! Elfie, an Elf, forwards the letter on, then writes to your child 'just in case'.
International Elf Service™
A handcrafted personalised 'Tooth Fairy' letter written by Elfie, one of the Elves in the North Pole. Complete with splodges.
Somehow your child(ren)'s letter to the Tooth Fairies ends up in the North Pole by mistake! Elfie panics, forwards the letter on to Fairyland (just in time), and writes to your child to explain what's happened 'just in case'…on paper with real elephant poo in…and in one of the International Elf Service ™ envelopes. Always keen to chat, Elfie also tell us about the current goings on in the North Pole!
If you'd like to know what happened when one of our son's letter to his Tooth Fairy ended up in the North Pole by mistake, you can read about it here: Elfie's Tooth Fairy Letter
You will receive:
- A personalised letter from Elfie, lovingly illustrated and complete with ink splodges, marks and smudges will be addressed to your child, with a personalised International Elf Service™ envelope.
- An International Elf Service Tag, tied with North Pole Candy Cane Twine.
- Paper -- 100% recycled
- Envelope -- 100% recycled
- International Elf Service Gift Tag -- 100% recycled
- Candy Cane Twine -- 100% soft cotton