Letter from Father Christmas For Christmas Morning
£3.00 – £4.50
International Elf Service™
*This letter is included in the Ultimate Full 25-day Advent Experience 2018
This letter from Father Christmas is a bit unusual …
A colourful handcrafted page from Father Christmas’ Special ‘In-Flight’ Christmas Eve Notebook. For him to complete and leave out for your children to find on Christmas morning!
When Father Christmas visits a family on Christmas Eve, he completes a page from his Special Christmas Eve Notebook for the children to find on Christmas morning.
It’s the perfect way for your kids to know what Father Christmas thought of the snack they left out for him! Will he find it ‘explosive’, unusual and very original, or extremely sticky? If you’re lucky, he’ll have time to pop his signature on to the note too.
This letter from Father Christmas has been found it in all sorts of places in the past – dropped in the hallway, wedged in the Christmas tree, seen poking out of a Christmas Stocking, tucked under the plate of snack left out for him, left in the fireplace …
What you Receive:
A colourful page from Father Christmas’ Special Christmas Eve Notebook, complete with his official signature!
*This note is NOT personalised. Father Christmas simply completes a page from his Special Christmas Eve Notebook, tears it out, folds it up and leaves it out for you to find on Christmas morning.
- Add all the children’s names in BLACK pen.
- Fold the letter in half and then in half again, and then in half again OR, if you’ve selected Candy Cane Twine & a Gift Tag, you can roll it into a scroll.
- Leave it wherever is most magical for your family
- Deny all knowledge of it on Christmas morning!
- If they ask you if you wrote their names at the top of the note, get them to compare Father Christmas’ writing with your normal writing, and let them decide.
- Paper — 100% recycled paper
- International Elf Service Gift Tag — 100% recycled
- Candy Cane Twine — 100% soft cotton