North Pole Elf Letter – Father Christmas Breakdancing by Elfie
International Elf Service™
Father Christmas Breakdancing by Elfie
A unique beautifully handcrafted personalised letter from one of the Elves in the North Pole. Complete with splodges!
Perfect for keeping the spirit of Christmas alive throughout the year! Imagine their face when they open an envelope with their name on. From the North Pole …
Elfie tells all the children in the family, about Father Christmas’ new ‘get fit’ regime. He’s taken up breakdancing! He impresses them all with his Christmas Cracker Spins, Cinnamon Twists, Lollipop Leaps and an Icicle Drop. Who knew?
Unfortunately one of Father Christmas’ particularly flamboyant moves, results in him getting stuck under the workbench in the Elves’ Workshop. Or does it? Father Christmas appears to be more nimble than we think. It must be all those chimneys he climbs up and down!
The illustrations are all hand-drawn, with genuine splodges and smudges for that all important authentic look! Printed on 100% recycled paper.
You will receive:
- A personalised letter from Elfie, addressed to your child for you to deliver to them in whichever way is most magical for your family.
- A personalised official International Elf Service™envelope.
- An International Elf Service Tag, tied with North Pole Candy Cane Twine.
- Paper — 100% recycled
- Envelope — 100% recycled
- International Elf Service Gift Tag — 100% recycled
- Candy Cane Twine — 100% soft cotton