Children have the most incredible imagination and just love finding things that are ACTUALLY from the North Pole in with their Elfie’s Christmas Letters.
Have a riffle in your drawers and cupboards and you’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can find little things to put in with each of Elfie’s Christmas letters. Some things may have accidentally fallen in to their envelopes, while others may have been put there on purpose. Your kids will simply draw their own conclusions on how they got there..!
- A few strands of the wood shavings that come with your letters
- A piece of the candy cane cord that your box is secured with
- A piece of the sisal that your envelopes are bundled together with
- A coin for each child (2ps and 10ps work really well for the littlies)
- A paperclip
- A tiny strip of tissue paper
- A tiny sweet each
- A button
- A tiny dry leaf
- A pressed flower
- A parcel tag with a fingerprint on it
- A tiny sleigh bell
- A little twig
- A small smooth stone
- A small gem stone for each child
- Chocolate coins for each child
- Some strands of hay/straw if you can get some!
- A little piece of wrapping paper (not from your stash though or you’ll get caught out!)
- Some strands of tinsel
- A stick of cinnamon
- Pieces of raffia
- Pine needles
- Some glitter
Anything goes with this – have fun and please share your ideas with us all!