Courgette & Watercress Soup – the easiest soup in the world. It’s bursting with green-ness, it always goes down really well (even with visitors) AND it’s gluten, vegan, dairy, soya and egg FREE!
What you need:
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 large clove of garlic (chopped)
- 700mls vegetable stock
- 3 large courgettes (chopped into quarters and then slices)
- Bag of (washed) watercress
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
What you do:
- Frizzle the onion, garlic & courgette in the olive oil (don’t burn the garlic! until it starts to soften.
- Add the vegetable stock and half the watercress.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the courgette is cooked through.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the watercress
- Blitz it all up and enjoy!
Please don’t forget to have a rummage through our other RECIPES! All of them are ‘free from’ due to an array of intolerances in the family x