These magical glittery DIY Tooth Fairy coins are so so easy to make yourself as a surprise for your little ones, OR you could make them together as a craft activity. The photos don’t do them justice, but they’re super twinkly in the sunlight.
Your Fairy or Tooth Fairy can leave one or two of these behind when they deliver their letter … they must be real because you don’t normally see things like this do you?? Your child can either use them as you would use ‘real money’, or keep them as a special keepsake from the Tooth Fairy.
You could also pop them into one of our hand-stamped Linen Bags and use them as a magical stocking filler. Children will assume it’s special ‘Elf’ money from the North Pole! Either way, there’s lots of magical fun to be had! You can use ordinary coins, or left over coins from holidays abroad.
What You Need:
- Cardboard Box (to attempt to contain the carnage)
- Acrylic Spray
What You Do:
- Lay the coins out flat in the bottom of the cardboard box
- Spray with the acrylic spray
- Sprinkle the glitter
- Allow to dry
- Turn the coins over and repeat
- Use a soft paint brush to brush away the excess glitter
- Spray with another layer of acrylic spray
- Enjoy your DIY Tooth Fairy Coins!